- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 250gm lamb mince
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and red capsicum and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and lamb mince and cook until the lamb is browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until light and frothy. Add the crumbled feta cheese and chopped fresh parsley and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the lamb and vegetables in the skillet. Gently stir to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Cook on the stovetop for 3-5 minutes, until the edges are set, and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature.
For a complete Mother's Day brunch, you could also include a side salad, fresh bread or muffins, coffee or tea, and a small gift or bouquet of flowers. Enjoy!